GOVERNMENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF CUBA SCHOLARSHIPS 2020/2021
Kindly be informed that the National Manpower Development Secretariat (NMDS) is calling for applications from suitably qualified Basotho candidates for study in Cuba in the following programmes for 2020/2021:
1. Bachelor of Medicine
2. Bachelors degree in Physical Education and Sports
Conditions for application:
• Applicants must be a citizens of Lesotho aged 24 or below in 2020
• Applicants for Physical Education and Sports must have proven experience in sports.
• Applicants must possess an LGCSE/IGCSE/MATRIC/ AS
(NB: matric and AS certificates must be converted to LGSCE)
– Maximum APS 15 for Medicine applicants with minimum C in Maths and Sciences
– Maximum APS 27 for Physical Education and Sports
• Application letter addressed to Director –NMDS
• Original and certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts.
• Certified copy of National ID and a Valid Passport.
• Letter confirming Sports experience from the relevant sports club or association for Sports Applicants.
Applications must be hand delivered to NMDS Scholarships Office, NMDS Hall, Linare Road, opposite Health Headquarters, on or before 20th March, 2020.