About A & G Australia
A & G Australia opened its doors in the year 2000 and specialises in Sale, Management and underwriting of insurance products for the Australian market which provides more than 6.8 million policies to insurance customers and administers A$2 billion in premiums (E&OE).
Job Functions Call Centre,Sales Industries Call Centre & Helpdesk,Financial Services,Insurance Specification
- As part of your application you are required to complete the following Video interview / recording of a professional 3-minute video answering the following:
oAn introduction to ‘You’ and why you want to join TIH as an Insurance Sales Consultant?
oWhat two accomplishments are you most proud of in your personal and professional life, and why?
oWhy should we hire you as an Insurance Sales Consultant at TIH
Send this via WhatsApp to +27 66 342 7722 and or via WeTransfer to [email protected]
- Sales per Operator per Day
- Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Cross selling of all add on products
- Receive inbound calls and pro-actively make outbound calls to customers (relating to Auto and General’s insurance offerings) to enable achievement of Key Performance
- Satisfaction Score from Customer Surveys in addition, consultants are responsible for performance in the following Key Responsibility Areas of:
- Roster Adherence
- Meet the relevant legislative, regulatory and compliance requirements specific to the successful selling of General Insurance Products
- Adherence to Legislative, Regulatory and Compliance requirements with particular emphasis on:
- Financial Services Reform Act (FSRA)
- Privacy Act
- Insurance Act
- General Insurance Code of Practice
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Prudential Regulatory Authority
- AGS standards
Required Experience & Skills:
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent verbal command of the English Language
- Strong understand of the sales process and sales techniques
- A strong attention to detail
- Matric / SAQA accredited qualification*
- At least 12 months Sales experience in a Call Centre environment
- Retentions and Upselling skills in a Call Centre environment
- It is Essential that you to have reliable transport to work this Nightshift (00:00 – 06:00)
SAQA Accredited Equivalent* – It is the onus of the applicant to provide TIH and its subsidiaries with certified evidence that their qualification(s) meet the equivalent NQF level required for this role at time of application.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. TIH is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.