- Location: Worldwide Remote
- Category: Operations
- Job Type: Full-Time
About the role:
Caban Systems is looking for NOC Engineer to work in our Field Operations Team. We are a startup company focused on designing and manufacturing energy storage systems for telecommunications infrastructure. As an ideal candidate, you have worked in a highly dynamic setting. Your organizational, communication, and leadership skills are superb and you enjoy new working in new industries. This position will be based in Guatemala and/or can work remotely.
What you’ll do:
The Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineer will monitor Caban’s network and handle any issue from a central location. We are looking for a strong analytical thinker who enjoys solving problems. NOC Engineers are able to assess a situation and determine tactical steps forward, and can lead a team in implementing a strategic plan.
It will be responsible for analyzing problems, performing troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicating with site technicians and tracking problems through to resolution.
The NOC engineer will also be responsible for performing data analysis, keeping track of KPI’s and elaborate the following performance reports:
- Troubleshooting and Resolution
- Alarm Handling and Escalation.
- Client Interaction
- Documentation and Reporting
- Data Analysis
What you’ll need:
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Experience working with critical infrastructure
- Good oral and written communication skills, and ability to address conflict with others constructively
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering background
- Task Management
- AC/DC Power Basic Knowledge
- Basic knowledge of renewable energy
- Experience working in the Telecommunications Industry
- Experience working on customer support or help desk
- Experience working with maintenance plans and routines