Epic MyChart is a robust patient portal that allows healthcare patients to easily view their upcoming appointments, test results, and invoices. Patients may also be able to schedule new appointments, pay their outstanding invoices, message their physicians and request e-Visits, as well as many other features. A MyChart Help Desk Agent will assist MyChart users with questions regarding navigation through the application, advise patients on what options are available in the application, assist with account activation and username or password issues. An agent will also research and troubleshoot complex situations and own the issue through resolution.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provides answers to users by identifying issues; researching to provide the correct answers; guiding users through corrective steps
- Resolves concerns by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; and escalating unresolved problems.
- Maintains call documentation by entering complete and sufficient information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Keeps product knowledge current by reviewing client updates to documentation.
- Communicate effectively to management regarding any needed updates or revisions to documentation.
- Accommodates client by recommending appropriate technical support and techniques when dealing with technical issues.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Preferred college degree
Minimum years of work experience: 1 Year of Customer Service experience,
Outgoing, energetic, self-motivated, Good listening skills, Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, Excellent problem solving and critical thinking capabilities, Ability to work independently but stay engaged with the virtual team throughout the workday via Microsoft Teams, Punctual and reliable, Minimum typing skills of 45 WPM, Ability to work non-standard shifts such as 2nd and 3rd shift, weekends, and holidays
2 Years Call Center experience, 1 Year of IT experience or equivalent, Strong computer skills to include MS Office, Teams, and troubleshooting basic computer issues, Healthcare experience is highly desirable
Remote Work Environment & Demands:
High Speed Internet Connection with hard wire capability is required, Quiet and private work environment during scheduled work hours, Back-up phone source (land line or cell phone), Ability to utilize personal device such as cell phone for secure token authentication, Ability to attend online web meetings as needed