Muscular Dystrophy Foundation of South Africa National Office seeks to appoint a General Manager to be based in Florida Park, Johannesburg.
- Strategic planning and vision of the organisation
- Maintain information database
- Creating awareness of the organisation
- Financial management
- General office administration
- Human Resource management and development
- NQF 7 qualification
- A Minimum of 15 years’ experience in a managerial position
- South African Citizen with valid drivers’ license
- Experience in the NPO sector will be an advantage
To apply, submit a CV to [email protected]
If you have not received a response by 5 April 2019, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the MDF, refer to www.mdsa.org.za