Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for anyone who wanted to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 5 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Motion Designer do at Domestika?
You will work within the Content team in a friendly, fun, and versatile work environment. Your responsibility will be to animate pieces of communication for our channels (Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook) and our platforms (Domestika website and forum).
- You have advanced knowledge in graphic design: composition and typography.
- You have 5 or more years of experience as a Motion Designer.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You have mastered Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- You have knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- You have advanced graphic composition and illustration skills to compose pieces and then bring them to life.
- You have solid artistic and aesthetic criteria.
- You have knowledge of design: understanding of color and correct use of typography.
- You have basic knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, cropping, and recomposition.
- You are able to conceptualize and materialize ideas that add value to what we communicate and do it with your mindset on new social media formats.
- You have the ability to graphically transfer brand values.
It is a plus:
- Knowledge of illustration.
- Knowledge of the Youtuber and Instagrammer universe and its visual language.
- You enjoy working as a team.
- You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats, and adapt to new platforms.
- You are flexible and move with ease in demanding and changing work environments.
- You are positive.
- You are an advocate of creativity.
- You communicate with clarity and passion and transmit it to the people who work with you.
What do we offer?
- Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
- An active work environment where you can hone your skills, learn alongside your colleagues, and develop your career.
- An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
- Login or Sign up to check this job offer contact details.
- Position: Motion Designer
- Company: Domestika
- City: Remote
- Salary: According to experience