Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (CBIM Project)
Reports to: Program Effectiveness Manager
Purpose of the Position:
To lead ad support monitoring and evaluation activities for CBIM project in Thaba Tseka, Quthing, Mohale’s Hoek and Mokhotlong districts as well as to monitor and measure project impact for improved and sustainable programming
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
Hold a bachelor’s degree in statistics, Management of Information Systems and / or related disciplines
• Analyse and interpret data
• Use communication and networking skills
• Use report writing skills
• Use critical thinking skills
• Communicate both technical input and child well-being issues clearly and simply
• Use of strong facilitation skills
• Use of appreciative inquiry, listening and analytical skills
• Be analytical and use research skills as applied to M&E
• Statistical skills such as sampling, descriptive and inferential statistics, confidence levels(Software and computation skills)
• Project management tools and their use
• In depth knowledge of programme design processes and products
• Use logic to identify key information from a body of information.
At least Bachelors leve degree in Economics with statistics or any Social Sciences relevant field
1-2 years humanitarian programs and or monitoring for an NGO or grant funded project
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training
· Experience: Direct DM&E experience with grant funded programming
List additional work experience required as a minimum qualification for this position.
Direct M&E experience with EU programming is preferred
· Adaptability and flexibility
· Honesty and personal integrity, accountability and quality achiever
· Excellent communication skills
· Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities
· Must have good Human Resource skills – including coaching and mentoring, motivational, identifying training needs on M&E related
· Work environment: Office-based with travel to the field
The position is contract based (2 months fixed term contract)
COMPENSATION: Competitive with market standards Applications to be done through the following link Only: [email protected]
Please label subject of the email :M&E Officer
Applicants must indicate the preferred region for placement in the application.
Closing date 06th August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision Lesotho is committed to the protection of children and adult beneficiaries, and does not engage people whose background is not suitable for working with children and adults. All engagement is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
WORLD VISION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR VOLUNTEER PLACEMENT.