Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Planning and Research Manager, the job purpose is to effectively monitor, evaluate and report on the performance and progress of SBUs in implementing the Strategic Business Plan against the agreed budget and work programmes, work schedules including designated and assigned projects.
Term of contract
Permanent and pensionable terms of employment.
Qualifications and Experience
Degree in Statistics or Economics.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation environment is required.
Certification in Monitoring and Evaluation would be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following functions:
- Develops corporate Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) framework and plan with clear M&E indicators
- Collates and recommends corrective actions for divisional projects
- Monitors divisional projects implementation and evaluates performance
- Develops business processes, policies, procedures and strategies for M&E
- Reviews corporate performance management system and its reporting mechanisms
- Collates comprehensive data on the projects’ key performance indicators
- Provides support to ensure that all projects deliver strategic vision and provide high quality results and timely inputs
- Conducts agreed periodic monitoring and evaluations for specific projects milestones and where necessary recommends corrective action
- Documents and maintains projects’ experiences lessons learned, case studies, success stories and any relevant information regarding each project or function being monitored
- Develops and strengthens inspection and evaluation procedures.
Knowledge, skills and behavioural attributes
- Planning and organising capabilities linked to the conceptual thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet business deadlines
- Ability to maintain a balance between business performance and people orientation
- Exceptional communication and management skills
- Excellent knowledge and application of research methodologies and protocols
- Facilitation and presentation skills
- Exceptional understanding of empowerment initiatives
- Critical thinker and attention to details
- High integrity, tenacity and adaptability
Remuneration and Benefits
The Corporation offers a competitive remuneration package for the position.
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced candidates should email their applications accompanied by a detailed CV with names and addresses of three referees to [email protected].
To download application forms, go to www.lndc.org.ls
Deadline is 03rd April 2021 Not later than 12 noon
Enquires: [email protected] ,or (+266 2231 2012)
Disclaimer: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The Corporation reserves a right to appointed suitable that candidate that meet applications requirements. No late applications will be accepted.