• Degree in Statistics or Economics or Public Health or related Social Science qualification;
• At least four (4) years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation and/or program implementation;
• Working experience with different NGOs will be an added advantage;
• Knowledge of TB issues will also be an added advantage;
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills;
• Previous experience working on TB & HIV/AIDS related projects will be an added advantage;
• Code B driver’s license is strongly recommended.
• Reports to M&E Manager;
• Supports strengthening of M&E activities in 5 districts, Leribe, Berea, Maseru, Mafeteng and Mohale’s Hoek;
• Provides supportive supervision and mentorship to health facilities;
• Performs data quality assessments, and facilitates data reviews;
• Builds site-level capacity for quality data collection and timely submissions;
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
• Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAND DELIVER THEIR COVERING LETTERS, CERTIFIED CERTIFICATES AND CVs TO SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER, HOUSE #314 MATLAKA ROAD HILLSVIEW
Closing date: 5th MARCH 2021 AT 12:00 NOON.
If you don’t hear from LENEPWHA within three weeks after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.