The Ministry of Finance – Project Management Unit (MOF-PMU) is the principal recipient of Global Fund New Funding Model 3 grant in Lesotho which covers the period July 2021 to March 2024. This grant aims to support the implementation of the Lesotho National HIV and TB Strategic Plans by targeting the vulnerable groups and key populations with Behaviour Change Communication (BCC) interventions while strengthening the community response and civil society organizations. This grant prioritises sustaining gains made in HIV treatment and improving the quality of the programme, accelerating HIV prevention, addressing human rights barriers to accessing services, strengthening health and community systems to improve HIV, TB and Sexual Reproductive Health outcomes MOF-PMU therefore invites applications from interested candidates for the vacant positions listed below to support the implementation of NFM3 Grant:
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (CSOs)
• The purpose of the M&E Manager (CSO) is to provide technical support in the design and implementation of effective M&E system to ensure that MOF-PMU and its implementing partners — Civil Society sub-recipients implementing behavioural and structural HIV prevention interventions provide quality data to inform decisionmaking and demonstrate progress toward program targets.
• The M&E Manager shall be responsible for the following: target setting of HIV prevention indicators, development of M&E tools, indicator reference sheets, data flow charts, and data quality assurance standard operating procedures.
• He/she shall provide progress updates on programmatic performance.
• He/she ensures that the programmatic results are disseminated to all relevant stakeholders and shared with implementers/sub-recipients through a systematic feedback mechanism
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public health, Economics/Statistics/Demography or an equivalent degree;
• Master’s degree in M&E/ MPH/ MSc in Epidemiology will be an added advantage.
• 5 years’ experience in M&E for a post graduate degree holder, or a first degree with at least 7 years’ experience in monitoring and evaluation activities in public health;
• Experience with donor-supported programs is desirable;
• Familiarity with Global Fund M&E requirements will be an added advantage
Detailed TORs – Detailed TORs Must be downloaded from MOFPMU website at www.mofpmu.co.ls or requested from [email protected] from the 10th May 2021.
Submission: Applications may be hand delivered at the Reception area of Ministry of Finance Project Management Unit at 4th Floor, MGC Office Park, Corner Pope John Paul II and Mpilo Boulevard, not later than 16h30 noon on the 04th June 2021. Applications may also be submitted electronically to: [email protected] not later than 16h30 noon on the 04th June 2021
Applications received after the closing date and time shall not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If you are not contacted within two weeks after applications submission closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Request for Clarification – Clarifications regarding this job advert may be requested in writing to this email address: [email protected]
Disclaimer – Project Management Unit (PMU) is not bound to recruit any applicant who is considered not suitable for the job. PMU reserves the right to terminate this process at any time if there are circumstances which requires PMU to terminate the process.