MILLWRIGHT (Grade 10 / HRL14)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a MILLWRIGHT to safely perform all maintenance tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure long-term plant reliability.
This role reports into the Maintenance Foreman
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Execute assigned scheduled and or planned maintenance tasks
- Update all Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and hydraulic drawings and manuals as required and when changes are made or when deficiencies are detected or when plant modifications have taken place
- Utilise the correct tools for each task performed
- Perform housekeeping as required to achieve and maintain a 5S status
- Perform effective breakdown and opportunity maintenance as and when required by the plant conditions
- Perform fault finding and work scoping on all equipment
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations always
- Perform 60 Second Risk Assessments on all tasks performed within the work areas
- Comply with work order business process
- Work shifts as required by the business
The ideal candidate should have:
- Recognised Millwright Trade Certificate
- At least 2 years post apprentice experience in a manufacturing environment
- Valid Driving Licence
Closing Date: 15 July 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.