Department: Training Business Unit
Reports to: Corporate Training Manager
CBS Training Business Unit is responsible for promoting and selling CBS training services to corporate clients. The successful incumbent will be responsible for training needs analysis and delivery of fit-for-purpose Microsoft Office Applications training to the company’s corporate clients. The candidate shall keep abreast with the latest training trends and methods adopted by CBS, including online learning management and delivery systems in virtual environments.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assess learning requirements for Clients
• Design appropriate courses to address customer needs
• Prepare and compile learning resources
• Develop training plans
• Deliver high quality training to corporate clients
• Use innovative training platforms and technologies to deliver training
• Manage students enrollment and attendance.
• Monitor and safe guard learning assets
• Provide management reports on training performance and customer satisfaction
• Teaching and Presentation skills
• Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, power point, outlook, publisher and access). Certification in ICDL is added advantage.
• Ability to analyze problems and derive superior training solutions
• Good verbal and written communication
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Good interpersonal skills
• Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, or related field.
• One year experience as a trainer or related position
Interested candidates should forward application letter, detailed CV, certified copies of transcripts and certificates to:
The Human Resources Business Manager
Computer Business Solutions
Fourth Floor, Post Office Building
P.O. Box 10659
The deadline for submission of applications is 11-09-2020
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 10 working days after deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.