The Interns4Afrika program offers graduates a chance to grow their careers through virtual training and placements in Microsoft partner organisations.
For six months, you will work in a real company and on real projects either in sales, marketing or technology while collaborating and learning from your colleagues. You also get an opportunity to become Microsoft certified which is a certification that sets you apart from your peers, making you more competitive. Get started today.
Does this sound like you?
- You have graduated with an undergraduate or postgraduate degree within the last 3 years.
- You are able to commit to completing a full-time 6 months internship.
- You have a BA/BSc in a business-related or IT degree.
- You have the right to work in the country in which you are applying.
How it works?
- Fill the application: Complete your job application, which should take less than 10 minutes.
- Find opportunities: We will be in touch with possible opportunities for you.
- Interview: Interview directly with partner companies of Microsoft.
- Get hired: If there’s a fit: get hired!