Customer Relation Division
ECRD: MTRD 0206
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position will be on a three-year performance based contract and is tenable at the Head Office in Maseru. The incumbent will be responsible to the General Manager Customer Relations.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering AND post graduate qualification in Engineering Management or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Preferably five (5) years’ relevant experience in an electrical utility environment of which three (3) years must have been at middle management level.
• Must have extensive experience in an electrical metering related environment.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional negotiation, conflict resolution, interpersonal, communication and
• Tenacity, high integrity and adaptability.
• Computer literacy, exceptional numerical skills and methodical approach to work
• Strong business acumen
• Must have a valid driver’s licence.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
• Developing, monitoring and continuously improving metering standards, specifications, policies and procedures.
• Managing the billing function for large customers.
• Implementing tariff and tariff application changes.
• Managing non-technical losses.
• Implementing revenue protection strategies.
• Interfacing with Transmission and Distribution Department on energy balancing.
• Reporting on energy sales, losses and metering.
• Maintaining Metering hardware.
• Managing the Metering Department’s human and financial resources.
Interested candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to: [email protected]
Closing date: before 08th April 2021.
Reference should be made to ECRD: MTRD 0206 on all applications.