You will be interacting with suppliers, managing and organizing samples and preparing and presenting merchandise assortments, whilst sticking to the budget plan.
You will need to possess the following:
- Relevant qualification
- A minimum 3- 5 years relevant buying experience in a retail environment
- Good organizational skills and planning abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask
- Be able to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines
- Good negotiation skills
Mr Price Sport is a leading Sport Apparel, Footwear and Equipment retailer that offers on-trend and differentiated merchandise at exceptional value to ladies, men and children.
Mr Price Sport people love sport and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Our people think outside the box and set their creativity and problem-solving abilities free to tackle every aspect of our business. Mr Price Sport people have a natural ability to build relationships and a passion for the challenging world of retail. Passion, value and partnership – believe in these simple core values and we believe you’re perfect for Mr Price.
MR PRICE SPORT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.