Qualification: A master’s degree in medical laboratory technology or a similar field. Minimum of seven years’ experience in a laboratory or medical setting. Experience in carrying out medical and public health-related research will be an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities
- Be part of a research team for about 30 working days month (September to November):
- Participate in the collection of data from government and church owned district and regional hospitals using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Extract and analyse existing hospital administrative data from the admissions, discharges, and transfers (ADT) and patient utilization information systems, as well as data collected in monitoring reports of hospitals (by government and donors).
- Assess the validity and reliability of these existing data collection systems.
- Conduct medical records review to determine neonatal survival by birth weight and maternal deaths.
- Participate in the writing of a report on the performance of the hospitals
Send your CV to [email protected]