3 M&E Officers (ECHO DRR III Project)
Reports to: M&E Coordinator
Location: 1 M&E Officer – Mokhotlong
1 M&E Officer – Thaba Tseka
1 M&E Officer – Leribe
Duration: Fixed contract: 1 year, 6 months
Purpose of the Position:
To lead and carry out monitoring and evaluation activities for ECHO project in Mokhotlong/Thaba Tseka/Leribe district, to monitor and measure project impact for improved and sustainable programming
• Test monitoring tools
• Facilitate use of the monitoring system:
• Communicate and utilize monitoring data
• Facilitate learning and better practices in monitoring
• Plan and support baselines assessments and evaluations
• Develop or adapt measurement tools
• Conduct data collection
• Analysis and interpretation
• Utilization and Use of Baseline/Evaluation findings
• Knowledge management:
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
• A degree in Statistics, Management of Information Systems and / or related disciplines
• 1-2 years of experience with data collection and monitoring for an NGO or grant funded project.
• Communication and networking skills
• Report writing skills
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong facilitation skills
• Appreciative inquiry, listening and analytical skills
• Analytics and use research skills as applied to M&E
• Statistical skills such as sampling, descriptive and inferential statistics, confidence levels (Software and computation skills)
• Project management tools and their use
• In depth knowledge of programme design processes and products
• Use of logic to identify key information from a body of information.
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Honesty and personal integrity, accountability and quality achiever
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities
Working Environment / Conditions:
• Office-based with travel to the field
• Travel extensive domestic travel.
REMUNERATION: Competitive with market standards
Applications to be done through the following link ONLY: [email protected]
Closing date 13th June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As a Child focused organization, World Vision Lesotho is committed to the protection of children and does not employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.
WORLD VISION DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR JOB PLACEMENT.