BASF’s regional division EMEA Europe, Middle East, Emerging Europe and Africa. BASF operates in more than 50 countries in the region. For BASF the EMEA region is our most important market.
What you can expect
Responsible for providing proper support to production by issuing and receiving of raw materials, substrates and finished goods while maintaining good housekeeping standards. Core responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure safety while performing the duties
- Deliver raw materials, intermediates and substrates to production as per material and substrate requisitions
- Deliver all finished goods, intermediates and substrates from production to stores as per relevant work instructions
- Shrink wrap and strap finished goods as per customer requirements
- Load/unload trucks and containers neatly and safely
- Keep stores area neat and tidy
- To receive and ship products after hours as required in the absence of the General Storeman
- Update the MRP System with any product/material movements
- Perform any other related duties in the interest of BASF SA as instructed
- Work according to Integrated (Environmental, Safety and Quality) Management System requirements
- Work according to Instructions / Procedures as pertaining to his/her operation function as assigned and abide by all legal (laws/by laws) requirements / Company Policies and Practices
What we expect
- Must have a Matric
- Valid Driver’s License (Code 8)
- Valid Forklift License is advantageous
- Computer literate: MS Excel and MS Word
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
BASF is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Closing date for applications: 27 September 2019