- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Managing facilitating and implementation of all Marketing communications and promotional activities for the relevant sub-segment or portfolio. Oversee all campaigns within the system and give support and input. Manage the relationship with agencies & business units/product houses. Manage Advertising/Direct marketing/Digital marketing Consultants within team (lead, give direction & support).
experience and qualifications
• B degree in Marketing
• 4 -6 years’ relevant management experience, preferably in a financial environment.
• Development of a service culture which build rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
• Increased participation in innovation, additional product awareness amongst staff, advertising campaigns, implemented within budget and on time Develop and maintain position of expert and knowledge for Marketing teams through adding value and knowledge sharing of competitors, industry learnings, 360 reviews and relevant insight.
• Ensure alignment of marketing plans to segment strategy and deliver on marketing activities.
• Through analytical business thinking translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress – building segment branch capacity.
• Monitoring of changes in laws, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices, drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions.
• Comply with audit requirements.
• Ensuring a collaborative network across business segments in order to achieve business objectives and effective marketing campaigns implemented in the business units.
• Initiate and manage market research, data mining and quantitative analysis to ensure sustainability and future competitive growth.
• Gather and disseminate accurate and timely information to all relevant stakeholders throughout the business and broadcast media.
• Develop processes and measures to track effectiveness of communication Campaigns.
• Development and maintenance of a network of experts to ensure communication of solutions, benefits, risks and innovations in area of specialisation.
• Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Closing date: 10 August 2021