- Revenue – Marketing
- Full Time
Theorem is looking for a motivated craftsperson to join our global team of 130+ professionals to support our growing distributed services business. We are on a mission to dismantle the traditional consulting ecosystem and replace it with an effective framework for innovation that transforms the way businesses think about and solve problems from the inside out.
Feeling a bit unsure about Theorem or how your skills meet the requirements of this role? Please apply anyway and share your thoughts in the application. At Theorem, we are focused on open communication and feedback. As a fully distributed organization, we believe that our diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger; we would love to hear your perspective too!
WHO YOU ARE
You are a creative, well organized, self-motivated individual who loves contributing to a team. You have strong written communication skills that you use for marketing content creation. You are comfortable with a variety of digital tools and can learn new tools quickly. There are aspects of your skillet that you consider a graphic designer or content creator, but you have broader aspirations past content creation and want to reach out and connect with people too.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will create, coordinate, and release graphical and written content to communicate who Theorem is. You will aid in the top of the funnel outreach to new customers. You will make sure that the Theorem brand is exciting but understandable.
- Marketing in coordinating campaigns around content, events, and PR releases, including building distribution lists; expand reach beyond current contacts and audiences
- Find creative and effective ways to nurture interactions into meaningful sales conversations
- Create and manage social media campaigns
- Ensure consistent messaging across the organization and constituents by ensuring brand identity and providing strategic promotion of current blogs/white papers and news releases
Graphic Design and Production
- Design banners, social media graphics, landing pages, ads, and other digital materials
- Use WordPress to keep the content website up to date and integrate content to increase inbound traffic
Strategy and Operations
- Implement marketing plans and manage the ongoing refinement and development of our overall communications strategy.
- Assess the effectiveness of all communication strategies, test methods to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing messages, social media usage, the timing of releases, and audience targeting, assert data analysis to drive design and strategy and collect market feedback and response
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong writing and content management skills across all media channels
- Ability to think and communicate strategically across a variety of stakeholders
- Experience managing communication/editorial calendars
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the use of web, digital and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics)
- Strong design skills and experience with design software (ex: Figma)
- WordPress and Hubspot skills administration, maintenance, and updates
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate clearly with a small team, be a self-starter and work independently, and prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Understand marketing strategies and deliver on marketing goals
- Eager to help staff members be successful
- Quick to identify challenges and effective at working with a team to address them
- Detailed oriented and great time management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to take ownership and drive activities to completion
- HTML/CSS Skills
- Video Production and Editing skills a plus
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2007, Theorem LLC (https://theorem.co) is a remote-first technology consulting company, fully distributed by design. We are privately-owned and committed to building a sustainable organization, at the company level, and for each of our team members.
Our services range from new product development, pure R & D, legacy modernization, pricing strategy development, revenue generation, process optimization, and organizational transformation and cultural design.
Customers come to us because they need to change to succeed and looking for a solution that isn’t just about technology — but also people, process, and leadership. We consult, form a diverse team of experts, and deliver strategy and execution under one roof.
Current and past customers include some of the household names on the Fortune 200 list but also start-ups and non-commercial organizations.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
TEAM RETREAT – Once a year the entire Theorem team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play.
HEALTHY BODY, HEALTHY MIND HAPPY TEAM – We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program.
HEALTHCARE & FINANCE – For US & UK based full time employees; we have comprehensive benefits.
Theorem expects all team members to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to race, genetics, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, family or parental status, pregnancy, marital status, sex, gender, sex or gender assigned at birth, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, hairstyle, physical features, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Theorem encourages applicants of all ages. Theorem is an equal opportunity employer. No statements by Theorem are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in writing, signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.