Manager OHS and Fraud & Investigations Risk
Location: Head Office, Maseru
Reports to: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Purpose of the Job
To lead and provide advisory support to the bank on financial crime risk management programs (Particularly OHS, Corruption, Fraud & Investigations, and other financial crime) for the improved control environment and alignment of objectives to Nedbank strategy, values, and code of ethics Assess and monitor threats to the bank’s business from internal and external sources and implement remedial actions in line with regulatory and bank’s requirements. Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to enhance controls to prevent opportunities for financial crimes.
- Identify, Monitor, and lodge requirements for Financial Crime, OHS and other risks related projects to ensure delivery of key expected outcomes.
- Ensure that change management program is developed and executed on all Financial Crime and OHS projects and initiatives
- Undertake investigations and produce quality reports to aid in remedial management actions by providing ongoing progress for internal governance structures.
- Conduct risk assessments on strategic initiatives including role of new products, partnerships, vendors, and delivery channels
- Ensure appropriate action is taken to mitigate fraud impact within operational risk appetite.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in the conduct on investigations and participate in industry and group initiatives aimed at curbing financial crime.
- B Bachelor’s Degree- Forensic investigations, Fraud & Risk Management, Auditing, Economics, Commerce, Finance, Business Analysis, Risk Management, or related field..
- 3-7 years Risk related experience /Working Experience Preferred.
- Postgraduate Qualifications in Risk Management, Forensic Investigations, Business Management or Related Filed.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficiency in Data analysis
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of Lesotho Laws and regulatory requirements impacting Risk Management
- Emotional intelligence
- Project and change management
- Change champion
- Effective Stakeholder engagement and management
- Artistic in building connections
- Strategic Thinker
Closing Date: 25 May 2023
Interested candidates should submit their Motivation Letter, together with their CVs & certified copies of certificates, and copy of Passport or ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: On subject line please reference “Manager OHS and Fraud & Investigations Risk”
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.