Ellucian designs technology that powers the educational mission of colleges and universities around the world. Inspired by that goal, Ellucian employees thrive as part of a high-performing global team committed to delivering a modern, connected, industry-leading experience for today’s students and higher education institutions. More than 2,500 institutions in 50 countries around the world look to Ellucian for the ideas and insights that will move education forward, helping people everywhere discover their futures through learning.
- Deliver all project deliverables on scope, on time and on budget with exceptional quality.
- Manage projects and people to outcomes, financial goals and customer satisfaction. 0
- Maintain current expertise with latest technologies and tools to bring more efficiencies to the teaching and learning development process.
- Drive innovation both internally with learning experience designers and with customers.
- Be motivated to bring customers to the next generation of teaching and learning with technology.
- Problem solving to diagnose a problem, gather supporting evidence to present to others to help solve the problem.
- Supporting customers to make a smooth transition from their existing systems and processes to new tools and processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting. Providing change management advice as appropriate
- Business process review and analysis of client business requirements. Gather and document business requirements, discuss with clients, advising on the adoption of industry-wide practice, and brief the implementation team on requirements.
- Configuring client systems in alignment with client needs and provide training in the use and upkeep of applications and technologies.
- Working collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from Ellucian solutions.
- Using a disciplined methodology, refine onsite engagement agendas, interview protocols, conduct large group presentations, and lead working group sessions that involve all key stakeholders and achieve engagement goals.
- Take active role in identifying, communicating, and advancing internal process improvement suggestions/initiatives
- Participate in Ellucian company-wide cross-departmental initiatives as required
- Requires a doctorate degree or equivalent experience.
- This position requires enthusiasm and energy.
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly; excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience conducting training sessions.
- The successful candidate must be a disciplined self-starter as well as a positive team player.
- Proven Ability to use appropriate skills in the areas of project coordination, multi-tasking, prioritization of demands, conflict management, decision making tools & techniques, group discussion, training, facilitation, decision-making, communication, and time management.
- Knowledge of, and end-user experience with, such technologies as learning and course management systems, and web technologies.
- Ability to work well with users, customers, and team members
- Senior experience with customer facing technical consulting
- Technically minded, analytical thinker, problem solver, ability to break a large problem down to solve it.
Ellucian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Ellucian complies with all laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Ellucian expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Ellucian employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.