Lesotho Communications Authority (LCA) invites applications from suitably qualified local candidates to fill the position of Manager – Human Resources. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer of the Lesotho Communications Authority.
To formulate and implement human resources policies and strategies. This includes assisting in the development of programmes for staff motivation, ensuring an appropriate working environment, facilitating recruitment and induction of new employees and coordinate effective implementation of the performance management system, training and development initiations.
The position is permanent and pensionable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent; 5 years’ experience in a relevant field, 3 of which must be in a managerial position. Experience in the ICT sector will be an added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Sesotho;
• Highly disciplined with demonstrated focus on results;
• Leadership and management skills;
• Planning and coordination skills;
• Ability to meet stringent targets/deadlines
• Good computer skills;
• Resilience and ability to work long hours.
• Ability to communicate effectively and deliver presentations.
• Good report writing, project management and research skills.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
LCA offers an attractive market-related remuneration package commensurate with experience for this position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications from suitably qualified candidates accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of relevant certificates and names and contact details of three referees should be submitted to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Lesotho Communications Authority
30 Princess Margaret Road
P O Box 14936
By e-mail to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: The deadline for submission of applications is on or before 30 November 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.