At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Reporting to the Executive Head of CVM, this role manages operational & project related tasks pertaining to the CVM Portfolio.
- End-to-End “Know How” of the entire CVM Environments, and the different integration points and upstream/downstream systems
- Define and document a scope of work of any requirement which involves integration with any system within the technology space (delivery of the commercial and technology roadmaps)
- Evaluate technical alternatives to identify cost effective solutions to address business needs and requirements (promote in-house changes)
- Analyse and forecast traffic growth and the impact it might have on the different integration points within the technology systems.
- Bsc Computer Science/Information Tech or similar
- 5 years or more of experience in a Telecommunications technology space, especially in subscriber administration systems;
- Experience in interfacing between business and technology;
- Experience with all aspects of business analysis, system analysis, development, testing, implementation and production support.
Closing Date: 8th October 2021
Modern Marketing Leadership
Data Analytics and Insights
CVM Campaign Development and Management
Always on Marketing