- Adheres to the digitisation framework as defined by PBB Group
- Guides design and development of client journeys adopted in the PBB Strategy, including the solution development, test and learn country
- Together with the Digital Integration Manager, ensures benefits realisation through revenue increases and/or cost reduction following the implementation of journey projects and solutions.
Drives the client journey work as it relates to digital transformation. Oversees the planning and deployment of client journey initiatives.
• Collaborates with IT and PBB business units to determine which journey developments to prioritize to ensure maximum revenue and service improvement in identified areas.
• Works in conjunction with Manager Digital Channels to improve existing online client journeys (internet, mobile and apps) based on analysis of client behaviour, adoption and utilisation patterns and performance of the channels. [Enhance]
• Drive forecasting and monitoring of digital usage and develop execution plans to boost adoption of service capabilities and achieve client satisfaction and self-service usage targets
• Collaborates and works with Head, Product to ensure the client journeys and the digital products are aligned to product specifications and requirements as informed by Country
• Co-creates the design of the digital products with inputs from PBB AR Product Team for fit-for-purpose country and client solution
• Co-ordinates implementation when PBB and PBB AR Country require alignment on deployment and project timelines
• Responsible for set up of agile teams in Country to deliver client journey solutions.
• Collaborates with IT to define and publish formal frameworks and methodologies for approaching client journeys within PBB.
• Responsible in conjunction with Product teams for drafting and presentation of product and risk papers to relevant committees to seek approvals for scoping, development and deployment.
• Ensure process flows are drafted and signed off prior to deployment of client journeys.
• Coordinates various teams including PBB business units, IT to develop and deploy designed solutions.
• Coordinates, in conjunction with the Learning and Development Team, training of staff across the bank prior to deployment of client journey solutions.
• Ensure marketing and awareness plans are developed and implemented in conjunction with PBB business units and Marketing, directed at both internal and external stakeholders to create awareness of developed client journey solutions.
• Ensures client escalations resulting from deployment of client journey solutions are resolved within SLA.
• Leads and ensures the development and implementation of change management plans for client journey initiatives.
• Improves existing online client journeys (internet, mobile and apps) based on analysis of client behaviour, adoption and utilisation patterns and performance of the channels.
• Drive forecasting and monitoring of digital usage and develop execution plans to boost adoption of service capabilities and achieve client satisfaction and self-service usage targets.
• Works with internal teams across products, marketing, distribution and client service areas to enhance brand perception, client satisfaction and support activities to increase active client usage of developed and deployed client journey initiatives.
Risk and compliance management
• Reviews the overall risk and compliance related to client journey initiatives.
• Highlights key and common risks and initiate innovative risk mitigation measures.
• Conducts risk assessment and present for acceptance were required.
• Review product and channel control requirements at least annually to determine if they are still adequate to mitigate risk to the desired level.
• Works with assurance teams and internal audit to scope reviews and audits. Own and agree remedial actions for audit findings.
• Ensures that the digital channels teams understand compliance requirements. Call for support from the Compliance Officer when required.
• Initiates and drive business continuity plans; and ensure that they are aligned across the business area.
• Participates in the development of operational risk tolerance thresholds.
• Identifies current and potential employee skill requirements in consultation with the PBB Human Capital Business Partner.
• Determines and guides performance and associated award in consultation with PBB Human Capital, and in alignment with SBG guidelines for own team.
• Ensures alignment to the PBB Human Capital standards with regards to all employee-related matters for own team.
• Provides input to talent strategy developed by PBB Human Capital for own team.
• Mobilises employees in order to fulfil the bank’s objectives regarding client service; sales; people management and engagement; transformation; risk and compliance.
• Leads, inspires and coaches a team of professionals, develops talent, creates succession to key roles.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Information Technology related field
- Minimum 5 years Banking experiencek
- Experience with banking/ financial industry products and services.
- Previous electronic banking, website and mobile management experience in the financial services industry.
- Extensive knowledge in project management.
- Experience in people management- leading and motivating teams in a multicultural environment, driving change in a fast-paced consumer business.
- Experience in driving and sustaining transformation journeys
- Experience in process reengineering and business process optimizations.
- Knowledge of self-service channels and delivery strategy
- Channel Development
- Developing Strategies
- Process reengineering and business process optimizations.
- Information Systems Architecture
- Effective Business Communication
- Interpreting Data
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- Providing Insights
- Embracing Change
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Product knowledge
- Generating Ideas
- Producing Outputs
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of business economics and the current business economic environment.
- Knowledge of general banking practices and procedures.