Manager Business Continuity and Information Risk
Location: Head Office, Maseru
Reports to: Head Enterprise-Wide Risk Management
Purpose of the Job
To oversee bank-wide business continuity management and information risk in line with regulatory and group requirements, to lead and provide advisory support to the bank on risk management programs for the improved control environment and alignment of objectives to Nedbank strategy, values, and code of ethics. To identify, assess, mitigate, monitor, and report risks across the bank to enable achievement of business objectives.
- Design and rollout business continuity management and cyber risk management programs including simulations and staff training.
- Implement proactive information risk programs that drive detection and prevention of cyber risks.
- Undertake risk assessments to ascertain business continuity and information security risks and produce quality reports to aid in remedial management actions.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in the use of the bank’s information assets as well as knowledge of the banks frameworks, policies, processes, procedures, and other guiding governance requirements around information security management.
- Engage with Group stakeholders to ensure that the system developments, changes, and upgrades bear required controls to limit opportunity for information security breaches
- Bachelor’s Degree- Computer science, Information Systems, Electronics Engineering or Related Field.
- 3-7 years Risk related experience /Working Experience Preferred.
- Postgraduate Qualifications in Information Systems, Electronics Engineering or Related Filed.
Type of Exposure
- Experience in Business Continuity Management, Cyber Security Risk Management, Information Systems, Risk Management, Regulatory compliance, and auditing
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Proficiency in Data analysis
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of Lesotho Laws and regulatory requirements impacting Risk Management
- Emotional intelligence
- Project and change management
- Change champion
- Effective Stakeholder engagement and management
- Systems thinker
- Strategic Thinker
Closing Date: 25 May 2023
Interested candidates should submit their Motivation Letter, together with their CVs & certified copies of certificates, and copy of Passport or ID to [email protected]
NB: On subject line please reference “Manager Business Continuity and Information Risk”
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.