The main function of this role is to support effective client delivery through the provision of regular management information reports & operational service overviews on the client’s key performance metrics. The role entails designing and implementing
Management Information Systems that will enable accurate reporting on the requirements for the Contact Centre while
ensuring contract delivery is accurately monitored and forecasted.
• Planning capacity requirements and shift patterns.
• Analysing the scorecard for agents’ performance and providing information to the Operations Team
• Analysing the performance of the operation in relation to contractual and commercial performance improvement opportunities
• Driving data consolidation and analysis for projects and pilots
• Developing and maintaining a report library for the operation
•BSc in Mathematics & Statistics or related
• One year experience in a data analytics environment or related
•High degree of numeracy and analytical thinking.
• Personally organised and with a strong eye for detail.
• Strong IT skills are required in Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
Experience of using SQL (Structured Query Language) or TSQL will be an added advantage
• Proven experience in interrogating and manipulating data from multiple sources to achieve required outcomes
• Clear understanding and ability to apply basic principles of resource planning
• Understands the importance of quality management information to enable evidence based decisions to be made
• Proactive, innovative and takes initiative
Closing date: 5 thDecember 17:00
Submissions: [email protected]