- Academic Unit Experiential Trainee Learner.
- N6 Certificate in Management Assistant.
- Making and receiving telephone calls;
- Co-ordination of diaries;
- Arrangement of times, dates, venues for meetings and other events;
- Preparation of agendas, minutes and other relevant documentation;
- Scanning of assessments;
- Typing of proposals, programs, policies, guidelines, procedures, and any other relevant documents;
- Filing of documents;
- Handling LTSM enquiries, distribution and other related activities;
- Dealing with requisitions and invoices;
- Obtaining quotations for purchases;
- Dealing with leave forms of Heads of Schools;
- Dealing with Central Marking and other relevant matters;
- Handling of Diploma Ceremony enquiries and other relevant matters.
- 18 (Eighteen) Months Contract.
- Ms N Dibakwana / Ms P Gqeba 011 323 1600 .
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form (obtainable from Corporate Centre, any campus or Public Works Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form.
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
- SAQA and DoE Evaluation (Foreigner);
- Curriculum Vitae.
to Ekurhuleni West College, Corporate Centre, Corner Flag and Rose-Innes Roads, Germiston, or posted to Private Bag X 1030, Germiston, 1400.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: Management Assistant ETL.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.