The Lesotho Revenue Authority invites interested and qualified vendors/ companies/ firms to submit proposals for offering ‘maintenance of Air Conditioners service” to assist the LRA to have in place preventative and corrective maintenance of all air conditioners in the premises. The vendor shall provide technical support, and advisory services to the Authority including maintenance of these important assets to ensure maximum uptime. The Bidder must be ready to deliver the work upon the award of the tender. All potential Bidders must be in possession of a proven track record of over 5 years of providing this service to organisations of similar calibre or size as the LRA to demonstrate their ability and experience in dealing with contracts of similar nature and complexity.
All bidders must attach certified copies of valid Tax Clearance Certificates, company registration licences, a valid Brokers License from Central Bank of Lesotho and the most recent audited annual financial statements for LRA to access the financial strength and capability of the broker. Bids without these minimum documents shall be disqualified.
Due to the covid-19 pandemic the Request for Proposal (RFP) document indicating all requirements and specifications shall be sent through email from the 31st August 2020 10:00 am. This is aimed at minimising physical contact as much as possible. Interested entities shall contact Supply Chain Management office through the email below.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tender documents will be available at a non-refundable tender deposit of M500.00.
- The price quoted in the Bids must be in Maloti/Rand and include all applicable taxes and duties.
- The Bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 hours on the 25th September 2020 and they shall be opened same day at 12:15 hours.
- Tenders received later than the above-mentioned deadline will not be accepted.
- Due to COVID-19 guidelines non- electronic tenders will not be accepted; and
- Detailed tender packaging and labelling requirements in the Request for Proposal (RFP) must be adhered to or this shall lead to disqualification.
- Important indicative dates:
|Issue RFP||31stAugust 2020|
|Final date to submit written questions only (email format)||18th September 2020|
|Compulsory Pre bid meeting: Teams/online||18th September 2020 @ 10 am|
|Distribution of questions and answers to all bidders (email format)||21st September 2020|
|Final date for submission of Bidder proposals in response to the RFP electronic||25th September [email protected] 12:00|
|Public opening of the bids (virtual)||25th September [email protected]12:15|
All tenders/ queries must be addressed to: The Secretary – Tender Adjudication Committee Lesotho Revenue Authority at this e-mail address: [email protected]