The main purpose of the job is to remove excess and scrap parts from the production line and Logistics. Reporting:
This role will report to the Logistics Team Leader
- To separate excess parts from the scrap parts with the help of an experienced person
- Document the excess & scrap parts between Logistics & production.
- Give documents to the T/L on a daily basis.
- Carry out 5S and Housekeeping standards in your area.
- Adheres to safe working practices at all times.
- To carry out other tasks as requested from time to time.
- Participate and contribute in all other Logistics related activities.
- From to me to time may be requested to work overtime
Education & Job Experience
Must have Matric / Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science.
Preferably experience from the automotive industry
Training will be provided.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to use basic counting skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills –English
- Good Problem Solving Skills
- Self-driven/motivated and honest.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Reliability and resiliency.
- Physically Fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
- Ability to read and write part numbers correctly.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.