- High School diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Must be able to demonstrate our core values of honesty, fairness, respect, trust, and integrity
- Ability to develop and maintain awareness of occupation hazards and safety precautions
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or closely related area
- SAP experience
- Fluency in French or Mandarin
CMOC International is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other protected basis under federal, state, or local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.