- Pre-qualifying loans, including income calculation and running AUS
- Taking a complete loan application
- Run pricing and MI as needed
- Maintain communication with the realtors with weekly updates on loans
- Assist with collecting borrower conditions
- Giving our clients the best mortgage experience possible!
You will not be responsible for generating new business! We are looking for a team player who can help take our successful branch to the next level. Our Loan Partner should have the ability to analyze credit, understand how to structure a loan, have knowledge of Fannie Mae, FHA, VA, USDA guidelines, and be able to clearly communicate to the borrower what conditions are needed. Bilingual a plus. Must be willing to obtain NMLS license.
We are looking for a person who can work efficiently and effectively from home, this is a 100% REMOTE position. We need our loan partner to be available M-F 8:30-5:00 CST, If you live in a different time zone, please note we work in CST! Occasionally you may need to be available in the evening or on a weekend, but always from your home, never in an office.
If you are looking to put your organizational skills to work, communicate effectively in writing and on the phone, and work in your slippers, this may be the job for you. Generous Salary is negotiable based on experience and will pay extra for bilingual.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Mortgage: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off