The candidate we hire will embody PSI’s corporate values:
Collaboration: You can work independently, but thrive within a team.
Trust: You trust that your manager and team will have your back and care deeply about gaining that same trust from your teammates
Pragmatism: You dive in and maintain momentum even when things are ambiguous and you don’t let perfect get in the way of good enough.
Honesty: You aren’t afraid to speak up and speak your mind.
Measurement: You set clear and challenging goals and hold yourself accountable to driving measurable results.
Commitment: You’re independent and a free thinker, but you’re ready to buy in to the direction of the team and commit to its success.
- Law degree, Undergraduate legal credits, Paralegal qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant in a role with wide scope and exposure to different areas
- Good understanding of U.S. Government contracting mechanisms and operations
- Some experience in the IT sector, IP/Trademarks, governance/compliance, insurance, and/or U.S. Government contracting would be advantageous
- Experience with Boards of Directors, Corp Secretary duties and Board Meetings
- Superior organization and strong attention to detail with follow-through that’s complete only when the task is finished with professionalism throughout
- Ability to work proactively, efficiently, independently, and accurately in a fast-paced global environment
- Executive level discretion and communication skills to interact with Senior levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate a high degree of proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in MSO365, SharePoint/Teams, Excel, PowerPoint Presentations tools)
- Fast and accurate typing
- Optimism and motivation with a positive attitude and sense of humor
- Collaborative demeanor with desire to work with and integrate into a global organization/culture
- Can do attitude with the ability to go the extra mile and work outside of standard working hours (US EST)
- Exceptionally strong listening and diplomatic communications
- Problem solving and solutions-oriented approach to just about everything with a proactive approach and attitude
- Unflappable under time constraints and multiple conflicting deadlines
- Results/solutions orientation
- Self-Management and commitment
- Attention to Detail
- Planning and Organising
- Dealing with Ambiguity
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.