Professor/Assist.Professor/Fellows/Sr.Lecturers/Lecturers in Risk Management-Ref 20FBA001L
PhD/Masters’ Degree in Accounting and/or Finance specialized in Risk Management
- Lecturer: A minimum of 3 years’ experience in teaching in reputed tertiary institutions. However, experience is not a bar for the candidates having Masters’ degree with exceptional technical and teaching skills.
- Sr. Lecturer: A minimum of 5 years’ experience of teaching in a reputed tertiary institution.
- Professors/Fellow: Minimum of 5 years of post-doctoral research experience and experience participating in international research evidenced by publication in scholarly journals.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Ability to teach core modules in the respective streams
- Ability to handle practical/labs where applicable
- Excellent verbal and Communication Skills with good attitude
- Ability to set quality Assessments
- Research driven