Laravel and Vue.js Developer
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 959,062 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing. We’re looking for a developer who would help us to build one of our products.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
- You’ll work with a clean codebase: Due to the fact that we use the latest best practices of development and continuous integration (drone.io), you can rely on a clean codebase to work with. The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, MySQL, Redis, and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests, and reviews.
- You won’t be bored: Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won’t keep you bored.
- Take ownership: We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have experts at hand: Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- You can pick where you want to work, every day: At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You can count on stability: We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
- You’ve worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years
- You’ve built web apps using Laravel and Vue JS
- You use (most of the time) TDD
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- You’re a good team player
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- Ability to quickly acquire technical and professional knowledge
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $45,000-$55,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with part of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the others working remotely from all over the world
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and amazing coffee in the Vilnius office
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently