Job title: Laboratory Technician Position Based In Lesotho
Company: Hillary Construction
A well-established Construction Company with a national footprint requires the services of self-motivated and committed individuals for the following vacancies:
· Grade 12 (Mathematics and Science
· National Certificate material testing
· National Diploma Civil engineering.
· 2 years working experience.
· Physical demands – site and laboratory environment. Weekend and overtime may be required. May also be required to carry or pick up heavy objects.
· Emotional demands – long duration away from home.
· Interpersonal Skills
To apply, forward a detailed CV with at least 3 (three) contactable references to [email protected] All short-listed candidates will be required to present a Portfolio of Evidence and may be required to undergo psychometric profile assessment.
The project is based in Lesotho therefore, preference will be given to Lesotho nationals.
Closing: 26 July 2019
Any response to this advertisement places the company under no obligation to interview or make an appointment.