Khulisa Social Solutions is an international NGO that addresses social vulnerabilities as a systemic problem. Through multiple partnerships and internationally-acclaimed best-practice programmes / processes. The organisation builds capacity for grass-root motivated upliftment.
Khulisa Social Solutions seeks to appoint a Social worker, to be based in Mitchells Plain, Western Cape.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in social work
- Ability to speak English and Afrikaans
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Experience in working with adults, substance use and mediations will be advantageous.
To apply, submit your CV and motivational letter to [email protected]
For more about Khulisa Social Solutions, refer to www.khulisaservices.co.za