Ideally university post-graduate candidates or recent post-graduates such as PhD students (education, languages, etc.).Khulisa Management Services seeks to appoint 6 Education Researchers for a 2 months Contract of Fieldwork based in North West /Gauteng and assist with Fieldwork during September until 18 October.
USAID, along with its partner, the DBE, desires a design and implementation evaluation on the USAID funded activity, the “Reading Support Project (RSP)”, which is implemented by the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD). A design evaluation is important to understand both how an intervention works and whether it is likely to achieve its outcomes and eventual impact. An implementation evaluation aims to evaluate whether an intervention’s operational mechanisms support achievement or not and understand why.
Training to commence week of 26 – 30 August 2019.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER FOR FIELDWORK
Tentative schedule – open to changes
|26 – 30 Aug:
2 – 13 Sept:
23 – 27 Sept:
30 Sept – 4 Oct:
7 – 18 Oct:
- Masters or PhD required /essential
- Minimum 5 years working experience in education field specifically (FOUNDATION PHASE AND INTERMEDIATE PHASE)
- Minimum 5 years research experience
- Familiarity with electronic data collection
- Ability to facilitate workshops and focus group discussions
- Previous experience with conducting observations
- Advanced report writing capabilities
- Comprehensive understanding of field research ethics
- Experience working in a teacher coaching role
Interested? Do you meet all the above requirements? Your CV should clearly showcase the above requirements.
Interested qualifing candidates can send their CV’s to [email protected]