REPORTING TO: Regional Sales Director
- Must have own reliable transport and drivers’ licence.
- Will be required to travel.
- Exposure to oil company sales /KAM will be advantageous.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
This role will be responsible to grow its market share within oil companies through strategic initiatives that will result in revenue growth. In light of the accelerated growth strategy, this role is critical in ensuring a sustainable funnel growth of 4X the stretch budget. Additionally, it will be responsible for managing various strategic accounts. This role will be critical in helping us drive market share growth in some of the under-penetrated markets within the region. Furthermore, this role will be responsible for driving the Retail Automation strategy as well as the successful adoption of Latitude across the region.
- Drive revenue growth through KAM strategy
- Define and drive strategic initiatives that will help achieve business objectives
- Accurately capture sales funnel and document all sales activities on Salesforce.com
- Funnel development and management
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Stakeholder management-become the single point of contact for his/her portfolio
- Expose oil companies to full GVR product basket and obtain buy in
- Find creative ways of leveraging off global contracts
- Achieve predetermined revenue and funnel targets
- Have a 360 view of all account activities globally and inform business of any key developments
- Compile product preparations and solution proposals
- Sales administration and reporting
- Market research and keeping up to breast with industry developments
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Regular funnel reviews in line with the GVR Standard Work
- Market Segmentation, analysis and penetration
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, regulators, market participants and business partners
- Ensure the effective deployment of key account management Standard Work
- Building customer confidence in GVR products and solutions within the region
- Collaborating with the procurement and warehouse managers to ensure sufficient stock holding.
DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY: As per Board-approved DOA and as necessary for functions outside the DOA.
- Channel Management
- KAM & Sales (Global/local)
- Finance (global/local)
- IS Analytics
- GVR Manufacturing Facilitates
- Industry Bodies
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (INDICATORS):
- Funnel size, shape, speed and success
- Proposals submitted
- Customer Engagement OTD
- Order Intake
- Revenue growth
- Market share growth
- Number of automation sites
PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, sales, technical or business related studies
- Business related degree or diploma (preferred)
- At least 5 years proven track record in consultative selling environment and exposure to solution sales.
- Extensive solution sales experience preferably in the public sector (preferred)
- Above average interpersonal, communication and closing skills
- Consistent top performer in sales and excellent interpersonal skills (preferred)ROLE SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS:
- Has capability and capacity to set goals that stretch self and peers.
- Consistently drives high quality, on-time results.
- Demonstrates the sense of urgency and the flexibility needed to achieve results; immediate impact.
- Organizes and prioritizes to drive results.
- Does not let perfect get in the way of better.
Champions Continuous Improvement
- Takes actions and makes decisions that support the VBS culture.
- Is aware of and appropriately uses the VBS tools.
- Proactively makes recommendations for future improvements.
- Thinks through and analyses complex problems, challenges and drives to root cause.
- Positively copes with change; applies knowledge and skills effectively in new environments.
- Motivated by the challenge of new work; comfortable with ambiguity; proactively seeks answers.
- Quickly learns when faced with new challenges and strives to enhance his/ her knowledge and skills.
- Applies past learning to solve current problems
- Must be committed to understanding customer needs and provide maximum quality service
- Should be able to consistently maintain a high level of professionalism
Innovative for Impact
- Must have the ability to take the customers’ needs and continuously see if there are better ways to service the customer
- Ability to listen well and communicate quickly and effectively (oral & written)
Build Extraordinary Teams
- Must be able to work well in a team and positively support the team
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Must be self-motivated and result-driven
Lead with VBS (Vontier Business System)
- Have a proven record of possessing a high learning agility
Vontier Corporation Overview
Vontier is a global industrial technology company focused on smarter transportation and mobility. Our portfolio of five operating companies is united by a powerful purpose: mobilizing the future to create a better world. Our pioneering solutions advance safety, security, efficiency, and environmental compliance worldwide.
Vontier’s proven business system, experienced leadership team, and vibrant, inclusive culture driven by continuous improvement and innovation are built on the powerful legacy of Fortive and Danaher, with a focus on the future. The Vontier name and logo capture our belief that the horizons are endless as we look to the next frontier of global mobility. For more information, please visit: www.vontier.com
Gilbarco Veeder-Root represents the leading brands of solutions and technologies that provide convenience, control, and environmental integrity for retail fueling and adjacent markets. In 2002, the Gilbarco and Veeder-Root companies combined into one marketing brand, with distinctive and complementary business lines, services, and sales capabilities. Veeder-Root is the world’s leading supplier of automatic tank gauging and fuel management systems and one of the few companies in the industry to design, manufacture and service its own products; supplying and integrating the broadest range of new and proven technologies to reduce cost of ownership, enhance environmental integrity, and improve performance and profitability for petroleum marketers and commercial fueling enterprises worldwide. Gilbarco AFS is part of the Gilbarco Veeder-Root family.
With more than 300 associates, Gilbarco AFS is a leading fuel management technology and services company providing wet stock management, automated refueling & maintenance services to retail & commercial customers, including mines & government agencies.
“The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Vontier Corporation. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as a Vontier Company. Vontier Corporation and all Vontier Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 1-833-399-0822 or e-mail [email protected] to request accommodation.”