You’re going to be helping our clients and customers to solve issues and questions regarding the powerful tools we supply them. This will bring them more success.
If you’re searching for a job that allows you the flexibility to work from wherever you’d like and still be a key part of a movement, this could be a perfect match for you.
We’re helping small businesses, agencies and entrepreneurs to get back on their feet grow faster and raise the standard of quality for their customers like we do for our own.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of open customer support tickets within our Help Desk software.
- Onboarding new customers and making sure they know the exact plan to achieve their success.
- Moderation of our private online communities, encouraging quality discussion between our users, and making sure that any issue is correctly taken care of.
- Being the bridge between our users and our development/product team to make sure that all the issues are addressed.
- Making sure our customers can find training topics as needed.
- Training and reinforcing processes and standards for our clients and customers both via email or telephone.
- Maintaining a routine of meetings and calls with our customers to understand their expectations and make sure they have all the information they need.
- Helping us provide all the instructions and advice our clients may need, so they can best use our tools and their powerful feature for their own success.
- Collecting and analyzing satisfaction surveys from our clients, addressing issues and making sure we provide the best service possible to them.
- Collecting and analyzing reports to create plans on how to improve each client’s results.
You’ll be provided with everything you’ll need for success, including:
- Proven and tested scripts, processes, and training to support all your work and tasks.
- Helpful and ongoing feedback, with direct contact not only to the support manager but other company managers and directors as well.
- A valuable opportunity to learn, grow, and become even more successful customer success professional, with a company founded on the values of continual learning and growth.
- The opportunity to have fun every day with a team of passionate, hard-working people just like you!!
Preferred skills and experience:
- A College graduate
- Exceptional English and Communication skills – both written and oral
- Has experience with software and can handle technology very well
- Has experience in sales, customer support or key accounts management
- Knows how to guide your clients and how to nurture relationships with them
- Knows how to identify opportunities and how to deliver it for the customers
- Understands the big picture and how each process and action might help the company
- Is coachable and knows how to give and receive feedback
- Self-motivated and capable of organizing your routine efficiently
If this role sounds like the ideal opportunity for you right now – APPLY NOW!