Key expert 3: Junior Communications Expert (Replacement)
Project: Cooperation Facility and Visibility and Communication Strategy for Lesotho, Lesotho
The overall objective (Impact) to which this action contributes is to establish a cooperation facility to support the implementation of the Multi-annual Indicative Programme 2021-2027 and Team Europe Initiatives, including strategic communication activities. The specific objectives (Outcomes) of this contract are as follows:
- Support Lesotho’s development strategies, the implementation of the Multiannual Indicative Programme and Team Europe Initiatives;
- Promote the values that inspire the partnership between Lesotho and the European Union.
DAI is looking to recruit a new Key expert 3: Junior Communications Expert (Replacement) to support :
- 2.1. The EU’s strategic communication and public diplomacy strategy is established and implemented in line with the multi-annual strategic communication and public diplomacy plan;
- 2.2. Public awareness, understanding and recognition of the EU in Lesotho is commensurate with the scale, scope and ambition of our partnership.
DAI welcomes applications from all interested specialists with experience and interest in the following requirements:
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree. In its absence, equivalent professional experience of at least 6 years;
- Knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills and organisational capacity;
- Proven ability to write, synthesize and systematize information;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural context;
General professional experience
- At least five years of professional experience in the field of communications and / or public relations.
Specific professional experience
- At least three years in a team or campaign/client/brand leading position in the field of communications and or public relations;
- Experience of working minimum on three communication contracts that have had national or regional outreach.
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Duration and Date: Long-term till the end of the project (2026), in total up to 375 working days for the duration of the project.
Base of Operation: Maseru, Lesotho
Deadline for submission of the CVs: ASAP
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!
The deadline for submission of the CVs is 7th December 2023