The following vacancy is currently available at Tsepong (Pty) Ltd
Position: Junior Clinical Engineering Technician
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following and are carried out in accordance with the Netcare Hospitals Lesotho (Pty)Ltd Policies and Procedures and/or as determined by Tsepong Audit requirements
• Assists in management and maintenance of all clinical and non-clinical related equipment as per manufacturer’s specifications and Health Technology Regulations
• Liaise with contractors regarding equipment repairs, preventative maintenance and user training
• Maintain asset database as per financial and CMMS requirements
• Interacts and train all staff regarding equipment
• The applicant must be proficient in the use of tools required for mechanical and electronic repairs
• Required to perform Technical Services standby.
Qualifications, work experience and skills requirements
• Engineering qualification in electronics or Mechanical engineering
• Clinical Engineering will be an added advantage
• Minimum of 1 year working experience
HOW TO APPLY
• Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to hand deliver their Application letter, CV, letters from two referees, Certified copy of passport, Certified copies of certificates and transcripts, on or before 31 March 2020 before 12h00 to the Security Main Gate at Queen Mamohato Memorial Hospital , or post their applications to Private Bag A114, Maseru, 100, Lesotho for the attention of Human Resources Manager (Tsepong).
PLEASE NOTE: Applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Correspondence will only be conducted with short-listed candidates