D&P DRILLING AND BLASTING (Pty) Ltd (Letšeng)
D&P Drilling and Blasting (Pty) Ltd invites applications from suitably candidates for the following vacant position.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Production Manager, Group Administrator, Contract Manager
SITE: Letšeng Diamond Mine
• To update and capture production-related data. Perform required administrative duties.
• Maintain perpetual stock system.
• Perform stock takes.
• Reconcile month end invoicing
• Daily reconciliation of tally sheet.
• Prepare timesheets and reconcile to clock card system.
• Maintain purchase orders register.
• Maintain payment request register.
• Strong numerical abilities.
• Strong analytical abilities.
• Be able to work under pressure.
• Be able to work well within a group as well as independently.
• Strong administrative abilities.
• Excellent organising skills.
• Knowledge of QuickBooks would be an added advantage.
• B COMM Accounting or Similar is preferable.
• Relevant work experience of 5 years.
• Good email and communication skills (English and Afrikaans essential)
• Certificate programme in administration or related filed is preferable.
• Application of relevant software packages.
• Strong excel skills with possible certificate thereof.
• Pre-employment testing required.
• Required to do a pre-employment medical test.
• Working hours are Monday to Friday.
• You are expected to work public holidays falling within your work week will be paid in accordance with the Labour Statutes.
HOW TO APPLY
Application letters accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of educational/professional certificates should be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered D&P offices at Letšeng.
Closing date: 22 February 2019
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.