JOB OVER VIEW:
We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality, install and maintain CCTV cameras, install and maintain water tanks and POS systems. You will also “train” users of the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
A successful IT Technician must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail.
The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
• Cctv cameras
• Dish installation
• Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
• Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)