Application are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the below-mentioned positions. The positions are permanent subject to successful four months’ probation period. The positions are tenable at Ntjamokatle (Pty) Ltd offices in Mokhotlong district.
IT Technician (IT_T)
An IT technician’s role in Ntjamokoatle Trading (Pty) Ltd is crucial to its operations. The candidate shall ensure that all technical aspects are functioning optimally. The candidate will maximize computer systems capabilities and make recommendations. The candidate shall keep the technology environment of Ntjamokoatle in good order and accessible to customers and staff. The incumbent will work closely with management, ensuring each situation is thoroughly resolved and all components are in working order.
• A tertiary degree in computer science, information systems, information and communication technology or a related field.
Areas of performance
• Maintaining working components through repair or replacements
• Assisting call-ins or live chat with technical difficulties
• Updating the company website, online store and content pertinent to the needs of the business
• Assisting fellow staff members with hardware and software challenges
• Evaluating system potential through assessing compatibility of new programs with existing programs
• Maintain network and ensure all computer and users have a reliable connectivity at all times
Interest candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to [email protected] on or before 23rd April 2021. Or alternatively hand deliver to our premises at Ntjamokoatle Trading offices, Salang Mokhotlong. Reference should be made to each position description and code as shown in all positions above, failure to do so will lead to application disqualification.
Successful candidates must be willing to relocate to Mokhotlong if they live in other districts.