LES/ IEC/TEN/PAN/ 2019-2020/05
The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) requires the services of an IT Consultant/Specialist from registered companies or individuals to carry out feasibility study, provide recommendations and specifications on proper infrastructure, hardware and software suitable to register electors using National ID.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 09:00am to 16:00 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON-Refundable fee of M300.00 (three hundred maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
- Lead time
OR – Tenderers own current financial statements together with an audit opinion from a qualified independent Auditor.
- IEC is not bound to lowest price.
- Price should include VAT for supplies who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT registration certificate).
- Attach valid relevant Trading License certified from source.
- Attach valid copy of Tax Clearance.
- Attach Share Certificate from Registrar of companies.
- The specifications should be written in full on the quotation.
- Payment will be processed after completion of assignment.
NB: The assignment is expected to be carried on for a period of three (3) weeks.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the suppliers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30 noon Thursday 23rd April 2020 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “IT CONSULTANT”.
For further information, relating to the above information please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 – 22 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398
The Independent Electoral Commission of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.