Multiple part-time positions available! Work from home anywhere in the US except AZ, CA, CO, CT, HI, ME, MD, MA, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA, or in the cities of Chicago, IL, or Washington D.C.
iScribes Virtual Medical Scribes work directly with physicians and learn about medicine by listening to and documenting patient encounters. Scribes listen to recorded patient visits and are responsible for updating the electronic medical record with pertinent, well-written medical history, physical examination, assessment and plan, findings and procedures, within a clear time limit. Scribes will work a minimum of 24 hours a week, between Monday and Friday and will service 2-3 doctors who will count on you as a member of their medical team! Scribes benefit from flexible hours and the ability to work from home. Pay is $10 per hour after initial training, which starts at $8.50/hour. There are productivity-based bonuses in place, and internal career opportunities.
Additional information about the position can be found at https://iscribes.co/iscribes-careers/.
- You must complete the application and successfully pass the Candidate Assessment.
- You must have a typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
- You must reside and be authorized to work in the United States.
- You must work in a secure and private location on a computer with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- You must be able to complete all documentation for 8-hour provider shifts at least three days per week. All work must be completed by noon of the day after the provider’s shift.
Candidates must provide their own computer and have the most up to date version of Google Chrome.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff and patients.
- Excellent professional writing skills, including advanced proficiency in English grammar and spelling.
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with or the willingness and ability to learn medical terminology.
- Ability to speak, read and write the English language fluently.
- Proficiency in the Google suite of products, specifically Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Hangouts.