SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN): Invitation for Supply, Installation and Upgrade of Cisco Universal Call Manager Licenses
Date: 30th September 2019
Loan No: 2100150029943
IFB No: 08
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online on 1st April 2019 on-line and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
- The Government of Lesotho has received loan from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of e-Government Infrastructure project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under
the contract for the Supply, Installation and Upgrade of Cisco Universal Call Manager Licenses
- The Principal Secretary, Ministry of Communications, Science and Technology now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply, Installation and Upgrade of Cisco Universal Call Manager Licenses three.
- Interested eligible bidders (who are Cisco Certified Partners) may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Principal Secretary, Ministry of Communications, Science and Technology: Procurement Unit, Moposo Level 3 along Kingsway Street, TEL:+266 22314971 or email :
[email protected] [email protected] and [email protected]
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of LSL 200 only at Ministry of Communications, Science and Technology Accounts
Section at Moposo Level 3 along Kingsway Street.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be delivered on or before 1200hrs local time on 18th October 2019 and must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1230hrs local time on 18th October 2019 at the offices of ICT, Kingsway Street, 8th Floor, Post Office Building.
- Bid shall remain valid for 90 days after dateline for bid submission prescribed above.
- Bids must be delivered to the following office:
e-Government Infrastructure Project
Ministry of Communications, Science and Technology
Post Office Building 8th Floor
Along Kingsway Street
P.O. Box 36