Purpose of the Job
To support investment promotion programmes of the corporation as aligned to its strategic plan and other requisite related activities. The incumbent reports to the Manager Investment Promotion.
- Liase with prospective investors on investment opportunities that may benefit local private sector
- Support implementation of investment promotion plans and programmes
- Process investment leads through an investment promotion life cycle
- Provide effective customer support and manage relationships required for investment promotion
- Participate in investment promotion forums as may be require.
- Develops presentations, pitches, value propositions and customized material for investment promotion.
Knowledge, skills and behavioural attributes
- Report writing
- Presentation Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Networking Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Professional appearance
Qualification and Experience
Degree in Economics, Marketing or Business Administration and related fields.
Minimum three (3) years experience. exposure in investment promotion environment will be an added advantage.
Term of Contract
Permanent and Pensionable terms
Remuneration and Benefits
The Corporation offers a competitive remuneration package for the position
How to Apply:
Interested, suitably qualified and experienced candidates should email their applications accompanied by educational certificates and transcripts in PDF FORMAT ONLY to [email protected]. Job title must be used as the subject heading. Closing date is Wednesday 18th August 2021 at 17:00.
To apply, candidates MUST download and fill an application form. Detailed job descriptions are also available on the website.
Enquires: HR Office – +266 2231 2012
Disclaimer: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. The Corporation reserves a right to appoint suitable candidates that meet application requirements. No late applications will be accepted