If you’re a rockstar Inventory & Planning Analyst for Ecommerce Company, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a startup environment and grow exponentially, read on.
About the Company:
Trafilea creates and expands disruptive customer-first global brands online.
We are data-driven enthusiasts, passionate about marketing, exponential technologies and innovation, leading the global, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer retail transformation.
We design, manufacture, promote, sell and distribute our products. We take care of the entire customer journey, delivering wow-worthy experiences that positively influence and empower millions of customers in the US and worldwide.
We are experts in online marketing with a world-class ability for online customer acquisition and branding strategies which have resulted in +150% year-over-year profitable growth.
Founded by millennials in May 2014, we favor remote ways of working, proudly employing 200+ freelancers from over 14 countries, who work from anywhere they want.
Trafilea provides an ideal environment for remote and freelance work. This has become a main advantage and one of the very means by which we actually comply with our main mission: changing people’s lives.
We have an always-growing mindset; we are ambitious, self-disciplined, passionate, goal-oriented individuals, optimistic about an abundant future and happy life.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time Inventory & Planning Analyst for Ecommerce Company to join the journey!
Your Day-to-Day will look something like:
- Define the proper SOPs, control and reports to ensure inv accuracy in each FC , for own, consignment and dropshipping by managing both, inbound (incoming shipments and returns) and outbound (orders processing and fulfillment).
- Control that inventory from our FCs are correctly sync in BP (our ERP) and Shopify (our store) and showing the right amount of items for each SKU.
- Ensure new inventory received will be updated in BP and Shopify in 4hs maximum to maximize sales and reduce partial orders.
- Built and ensure the control under KPIs to control the Backorders level to be < 0.1% , Partial Orders to be < 10%, Online ratio SKUs to be > 97%.
- Control and Ensure the Consignment Inventory level and guarantee we’re not mixing our own inventory and Consignment Inventory in the physical warehouse.
- Forecast and validate Replenishments and OTB number to ensure we’re planning correctly to reach our revenue, margin and inventory level.
- Create and keep the maintenance of a pricing tool to re-target our overstock products and coordinate with our Marketing team campaigns and sales off opportunities.
- Product analysis and performance reports for Revenue, Mark Up, Inventory results (in a SKU, Product, Brand and Category level) on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis/level.
- Advance English Level.
- 5 to 7 years Inventory & Planning experience preferred.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Experience in the ecommerce industry.
- Advanced proficiency level with MS Excel (V-lookups, formulas, filtering, sorting, formatting, VBA)
- Advanced proficiency in purchasing and inventory management models
- Ability to systematize things
Now, let’s talk about the benefits of working with us.
Live Where You Want
Proximity doesn’t influence productivity. As a global distributed team, you can live and work wherever you want.
Take Vacation (Seriously)
Yes, we’re growing and need your undivided attention, but we encourage you to take a vacation! It’s important to get out and do something.
Up Your Game
We love to see our people growing fast. We budget for it! Think courses, conferences, events… it’s really up to you and your manager.
What to Expect
- Full-time, Shifting schedules
- What We Have to Offer You
- Competitive salary
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result oriented compensation plan
- Like we said, trainings and development opportunities are on us!